This site includes the postings from the Irish Aires email list. This includes a listing of Irish/Celtic events in the Houston area and other information that the Irish Aires radio program posts.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Top Irish Links & Pics of the Week (according to Irish Aires)

If you are a member of FaceBook, I invite you to join the Irish Aires page.  All of these links were on there this week.  If not on FB, I would hope you would join, if for no other reason but to access the IA page.  Of course, I would welcome your friendship on my FB page. I share even more Irish stuff there (for those who are on my 'Hard Core Irish' list & we get more "UP the republic" if you want on my 'Irish Republican List').

NEW FEATURE: Top Irish Links for last week (in case you missed them):


Here's some of my favorite images that were posted on the IA FB page this week:

Photo: A view of some of the colourful houses in Cobh, County Cork (last planned stop for the Titantic).
The Streets of Cohb: I took the above one, the rest were not mine but shared on our IA FB page.


 Galway Vintage Photo

Dingle near the Blaskets







Original Dubliners
Photo
Cohb
Photo
Patrick O'Flaherty OR a close relative (like Danny) (grin)
Photo

Photo

Photo
Blaggard Patrick Devlin

 jay
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?