This site includes the postings from the Irish Aires email list. This includes a listing of Irish/Celtic events in the Houston area and other information that the Irish Aires radio program posts.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

IAHA: August Meeting CANCELLED for this TUESDAY,


From: "info@texirish.org" <info@texirish.org>
To:
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 8:43 PM
Subject: IAHA: August Meeting CANCELLED for this TUESDAY,

Dear Folks,
 
    I hate to do this but I'm just too sick to make it to the meeting let alone go to work tomorrow.  Since I have the only key to the MUD Bldg and I am just physically unable to drive out to Katy tomorrow, it's necessary to cancel the meeting.  The projector has been shipped and should arrive this week or next so keep that in mind as you're browsing Irish sites on the Internet.
 
    Wishing myself "Slainte mhath" and you a "Dia duit",
     Max Triola


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?