- Name: Jay
- Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Irish Aires Home Page
- Irish Aires Current Events
- Irish Aires Houston Links
- Irish Aires Links Page
- Irish Aires Archived
- Irish Aires Email Lists
- Irish Aires News Blog
This site includes the postings from the Irish Aires email list. This includes a listing of Irish/Celtic events in the Houston area and other information that the Irish Aires radio program posts.
Saturday, October 05, 2013
Constant Billy Out & About in October
- Thursday October 24, 2013 from 7-9pm Constant Billy performs at Baba Yega 2607 Grant St Houston, TX 77006 (713) 522-0042. Come on out to a lovely old Montrose venue with a full restaurant and bar- now with live music as a new attraction. Join us on the patio where you can have a drink and/or dinner surrounded by a lush garden complete with fishpond, waterfall & fountains! Fabulous setting, unforgettable music. No cover charge!
What: Constant Billy returns to Baba Yega!
Where: 2607 Grant St Houston, TX 77006 (713) 522-0042 in the Montrose.
When: Thursday October 24 from 7-9pm.
How Much: No cover!
- Saturday October 26, 2013 from 4-7pm Constant Billy will perform at theEast End Celtic Festival. at Bohemeos in Houston's East End. This is the first-ever gathering of its kind, at a spot that has become one of the top live music venues in the area! Current lineup of events:
Tew Academy of Irish Dance (4-4:45)
Constant Billy (4:45-5:30)
Cass-Barrington Academy of Irish Dance (5:30-6:15)
Murder the Stout (6:15-7 p.m.)
… and who knows- there may be more! Tell your friends and come on out. The cover at the door is only $5 for adults and kids under 12 get in free.
What: Constant Billy performs at the 1st ever East End Celtic Festival.
Where: Bohemeos, 708 Telephone Rd Houston, TX 77023 (713) 923-4277 in historic Eastwood, just outside downtown Houston.
When: Saturday October 26, 2013. Festival runs 4-7pm; we go on around 4:45.
How Much: Only $5 for adults and kids under 12 get in free!