This site includes the postings from the Irish Aires email list. This includes a listing of Irish/Celtic events in the Houston area and other information that the Irish Aires radio program posts.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Flag Obtained; Additional Assistance Might be Needed

Friends,

I have just gotten word that the need for an Irish flag at the Astrodome has
been handled.

I am told they received many calls, and I appreciate all those who tried to
help.

This morning I received another request from the Irish American
community.  The Irish American Unity Conference, which has a chapter
here in Houston, might be called on to give some assistance to members of
that organization from the Gulf coast who were effected by the storm.

I responded by saying that the Irish American community in Houston would
do whatever was needed.

If you would be willing to assist, please return this email to me and I will
keep you posted if we receive any requests.

Jay
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?